AZ Mens Conference 2021
November 5-7, 2021
Join us in this November for our annual weekend retreat in the beautiful pines of Prescott, AZ. This year’s theme is quite timely in light of current events. The world around us is becoming more ungodly and the Church is under attack. As Jesus prepared to go to the cross, He warned His disciples about what to expect from the world if they chose to follow Him. Jesus said…
“If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.“
We live in dark times, but that simply means the Church has an opportunity to shine brighter than ever! It’s time to experience what God can do with a man who will Dare to be Different!
- Check-in will take place on Friday, Nov. 5 from 4 to 6 pm.
- The evening service will begin at 6:30 pm.
- A cookout dinner will be available prior to Friday evening’s service and a snack will be served afterward.
- Three meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided and coffee is always available.
What to Bring
- Bedding & pillow
- Jacket or sweater
- Extra money for books, shirts, & other merchandise
- An open heart!
For More Information
- Call the church at (928) 758-2636
- Email email@example.com