November 2-4, 2018
AT OUR NEW LOCATION!
Join us in this November for our annual weekend retreat in the beautiful pines of Prescott, AZ. This year, we consider what it means to Live in the Light as followers of Christ. Jesus said…
“I am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”
We’ll learn how to distinguish light from darkness and how to allow the true light of God to shine unabated from our lives.
- Check-in will take place on Friday, Nov. 2 from 5 to 7 pm.
- The evening service will begin at 7:30 pm.
- A cookout dinner will be available prior to Friday evening’s service and a snack will be served afterward.
- Three meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided and coffee is always available.
What to Bring
- Bedding & pillow
- Jacket or sweater
- Extra money for books, shirts, & other merchandise
- An open heart!
For More Information
- Call the church at (928) 758-2636
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org