v29-31 Peter’s Mother-in-law Healed
- As soon as they came out of the synagogue, they entered the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John.
- But Simon’s wife’s mother lay sick with a fever, and they told Him about her at once,
- So He came and took her by the hand and lifted her up, and immediately the fever left her. and she served them. (Acts10)
v32-34 Many Healed after Sabbath Sunset
- At evening, when the sun had set, they brought to Him all who were sick and those who were demon-possessed.
- And the whole city was gathered together at the door.
- Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out the demons to speak, because they knew Him
v35-39 Preaching in Galilee
- Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.
- And Simon and those who were with Him searched for Him.
- When they found Him,they said to Him,”Everyone is looking for You.”
- But He said to them,”Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also, because for this purpose I have come forth.“
- And He was preaching in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and casting out demons.
v40-45 Jesus Cleanses a Leper
- Now a leper came to Him, imploring Him, kneeling down to Him and saying to Him, “If You are willing, You can make me clean.”
- Then Jesus, moved with compassion, stretched outHis hand and touched him, and said to him, “I am willing; be cleansed.”
- As soon as He had spoken, immediately the leprosy left him, and He strictly warned him and sent him away at once,
- and He said to him, “See that you say nothing to anyone; but go your way, show yourself to the priest, and offer for your cleansing those things which Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”
- However, he went out and began to proclaim it freely, and to spread the matter, so that Jesus could no longer openly enter the city, but was outside in deserted places; and they came to Him from every direction.