November 8-10, 2019
AT OUR NEW LOCATION!
Join us in this November for our annual weekend retreat in the beautiful pines of Prescott, AZ. When life gets tough, we don’t stand alone. As the Egyptian army was coming for the Israelites, Moses told them…
“Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today.”
We’ll learn how to stand form no matter what comes our way as we learn to trust in God to be our strength and deliverer.
- Check-in will take place on Friday, Nov. 8 from 5 to 7 pm.
- The evening service will begin at 7:30 pm.
- A cookout dinner will be available prior to Friday evening’s service and a snack will be served afterward.
- Three meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided and coffee is always available.
What to Bring
- Bedding & pillow
- Jacket or sweater
- Extra money for books, shirts, & other merchandise
- An open heart!
For More Information
- Call the church at (928) 758-2636
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org